The term "we", "us" or "Smart Translate", as the case may be, means Smart Translate
Thank you for using Smart Translate. Smart Translate is a service of Smart Translate
By using Smart Translate, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use Smart Translate. If you use Smart Translate on behalf of an organization, such as your employer, you agree with these terms of that organization and you have the right to bind the organization to them. In this case, "you" and "your" would refer to the organization
Your User Reviews
if you choose to pass any social media channels with the app store review or comments, or other similar communication or message function or service (the "customer reviews"), the information may be publicly available, including commercial or any other purpose, don't give you any compensation, including comments appear in the user name for the public. You are solely responsible for any user reviews you submit or transmit. You hereby grant Smart Translate and its affiliated companies worldwide permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive, separable license (by multilayer) royalty-free license, and use, reproduction, transmission, distribution, public performances and display (through all media now known or later create) the right, and make derivative works according to your user comments. In addition, you waive any so-called "moral rights" or "performance rights" in user reviews. If you would like us not to use your user reviews, you can opt us out by submitting your request here (please include your name, mailing address, and email address). For security purposes, do not include any passwords, social security numbers, payment cards, or other sensitive information through these features. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor messages and communications between users for security and training purposes. We may, but are not obliged to, remove any content that we deem inappropriate
Intellectual Property of Smart Translate
Smart Translate and its licensors exclusively own Smart Translate, including all related intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that Smart Translate is protected by copyright, trademarks, and other laws in Austria, the United States, and other countries. You agree not to delete, change or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other title or notice contained in or accompanying Smart Translate
Smart Translate grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to view, copy, and display Smart TransDates that are only relevant to your permission to use Smart Translate
Your Information and Responsibilities
To use Smart Translate, you may be asked to create an account either via Smart Translate or through your account with a third-party service such as sign in with Apple. In the latter case, your Smart Translate account will be created using the information you provided to that service, such as your name and email address and other personal information that your privacy settings on that service permit us to access.
- You may use Smart Translate only if you are 13 years of age or older and are not prohibited by applicable law from using Smart Translate.
- You are responsible for protecting the password used to access smart translation. You are responsible for any activity on your account, whether or not you authorized that activity. If your account is being used without authorization, you should immediately notify Smart Translate.
- By using Smart Translate, you can provide us with text, graphics, images, and other information (" Your content "). You retain full ownership of the content. Smart Translate does not claim any ownership over your content. However, you are also solely responsible for your content. You represent that you own or possess all necessary rights to the Content and that the use of your Content will not infringe, misappropriate or infringe the intellectual property rights, disclosure rights or privacy of third parties or result in violations of any applicable laws or regulations.
We respect copyright law and expect you to do the same. It is our policy to terminate accounts that repeatedly infringe or are perceived to repeatedly infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that Smart Translate products infringe your copyright, please contact Smart Translate's copyright agent: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree to use Smart Translate only for lawful purposes and to comply with applicable laws when using Smart Translate. You may not use Smart Translate for any illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racial, ethnic or any other objectionable purpose, including but not limited to any purpose that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability.
You agree not to do or attempt to do any of the following:
Detects, scans or tests for vulnerabilities in any Smart Translate system or network, or breaches of any security or authentication measures;
- Access, tamper with, or use a non-public area of an Smart Translate, an Smart Translate computer system, or an Smart Translate provider's technology delivery system;
- Any software that decrypts, decompiles, disassembles, or reverse-engineers to provide Smart Translate;
- Interferes with or attempts to interfere with the access of any user, host, or network, including sending viruses, overloading, flooding, spam, or mail bombarding.
- Access or search for or download any intellectual property from Smart Translate by using any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, etc.) other than our public support interface;
- Plant malware or use Smart Translate to distribute malware;
- Install malware or distribute malware using Smart Translate;
- Send any unsolicited communications, promotions, advertisements or spam;
- Send changed, spoofed, or false source identification information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- publish or transmit any fraudulent or misleading content, or content that infringes the rights of others impersonate or misrepresent your relationship with any person or entity;
- Invasion of privacy;
- Violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- Encourage or allow any other individual to perform any of the above.
- Although we are under no obligation to monitor intelligence or your access or use the content of the translation is under no obligation to review or edit any content or other you translate user's intellectual property rights, but we shall have the right for operation Smart Translate, to ensure compliance with these terms, or to comply with applicable laws or other legal requirements for the purpose of doing so. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, at any time, without notice, to remove or prohibit access to any of your content, including without limitation, if, in our sole discretion, we find any of your attributes objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these terms or actions affecting Smart Translate. We can also negotiate and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law;
We can suspend Smart Translate or terminate your access to and use of Smart Translation at any time without notifying you. For example, if you do not comply with these terms, we may suspend or terminate your use, or use Smart Translate in any manner that may cause us to become legally liable or interfere with the use of Smart Translate by others. If we suspend or terminate your use, we will attempt to notify you in advance and help you retrieve your data, although in some cases (e.g., repeated or flagrant violations of these terms, court orders, or danger to other users), we may suspend immediately. You can cancel your account at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Smart Translate's or our licensors' intellectual property is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Without LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING IN THE COURSE OF THE TRANSACTION OR TRADE IN USE. We do not guarantee that Smart Translate will meet your requirements or be provided on an uninterrupted, safe or error-free basis. We do not guarantee the quality, accuracy, timeliness, authenticity, completeness or reliability of any intellectual property.
These provisions and any action in connection with them will be governed by Austrian law, irrespective of its conflict of law provisions.
You may not transfer or assign these terms, legally or otherwise, without Smart Translate's prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms shall be null and void without your consent. Smart Translate is free to assign or transfer these terms without restrictions. Subject to the foregoing, these terms shall be binding upon and in the interest of the Parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Smart Translate any notices or other communications provided under these terms, including those related to modifications to this term, will be sent by :(I) Smart Translate via email; Or (ii) by Posting to our website. For notices sent by email, the date received will be considered the date the notice was sent.
Failure to enforce any of the rights or provisions in these terms will not be deemed a waiver of those rights. Any waiver of such rights or provisions will be effective only if it is in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Smart Translate. Unless otherwise expressly provided in these terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these terms shall not affect its other remedies under these terms or otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Smart Translate nor any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of Smart Translation, including our licensors, will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including loss of profits, loss of data or goodwill, interruption of service,, Computer damage or system failure or alternative service costs associated with these terms, or alternative service costs arising from the use or inability to use Smart Translate or our licensors' intellectual property, whether based on warranty, contract, infringement (including negligence), product liability or any other theory of law, And whether Smart Translate had been informed of the possibility of such damages, even if the limited remedies described in this article were found to fail their basic purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion or limitation of liability for indirect or collateral damage, so the above limitations may not apply to you
In any case, Smart Translate because of the use or not use intelligence or access to your content of the responsibility of or relating to these terms and conditions shall not exceed your translation for the use of intelligence and the amount paid to translate or twenty dollars ($20), if you do not to translate for any payment obligations (if applicable). The above limitation of damages is the basis of Smart Translate's agreement with you.
You will protect Smart Translate and its officers, directors, employees and agents from any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, Generated or in any way related to (I) your access to or use of Smart Translate or our licensor's intellectual property rights; (ii) Your Content; Or (iii) you violate these terms.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our services and these Terms of Service, you may contact us by submitting your request or inquiry as follows:
you can contact our Smart Translate Support team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright ©2022 Smart Translate. All Rights Reserved.